Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mega Man #1-7



Mega Man is a series I had past by many times on the shelves of my local comic shop. I recently had the opportunity to get many issues for cheap at the farmer's market. I bought them. They were awesome! The writing is very simple. It's great for all ages and the artwork is very "...cute". Well, I like it! Mega Man starts us off from the beginning of the famous videogame character's story. The characters are colorful both physically and mentally. Anybody would have a good time reading this series. I think Archie comics has stumbled on something great here. Their, Sonic the Hedgehog series has been going on since 1993. I suspect that well written and well drawn videogame character comics are a smart move. I think its just great. 4.5/5
Here's some fun Mega Man art (not from the comic):

1 comment:

  1. Wow I didn't know Archie Comics picked up this franchise! I used to read the Sonic series off and on as a kid, so if this series can channel that kind of comic I am definitely checking this out; thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete